In many cases ultrasonic cleaning is more effective than washing, scrubbing and rinsing. The frequency can be tuned to provide maximum cleaning power. The resulting “cold boiling” of the liquid creates a scrubbing action superior to other cleaning techniques.
- Ultrasonics cleaners can often clean ten times faster than mechanical means, and in many applications, it is the only viable cleaning method.
- Ultrasonics cleaners are used in the medical industry for sterilization without harmful chemicals, costly labor, and time-consuming autoclaves.
- In the electronics industry, ultrasonics cleaners are used to clean extremely fragile components that cannot be chemically cleaned or mechanically scrubbed.
- In plating and etching operations, ultrasonics cleaners are used to clean metal parts both before and after processing.
- Archaeologists use ultrasonics cleaners to clean ancient coins and other metal artifacts without damage.
- Ultrasonics cleaners are especially useful for cleaning without the use of harsh or harmful chemicals.
Learn more about Sonix 4 ultrasonic cleaners by visiting our DOWNLOADS page.